In this IXC-FBG-PS design, a Phase Shift (PS) is introduced within the middle of the stop band. This PS will lead to a sharp resonance peak visible in the transmission spectrum response and features less than 1 dB of insertion loss.
Our narrow bandwidth transmission filter IXC-FBG-PS can be used as a narrow band transmission filter in telecom as well as in sensing applications. This product can also be used as a cavities of distributed feedback (DFB) fiber laser.
Benefits & Features
- Very narrowband transmission filter lower than 1 GHz bandwidth
- Low insertion loss at resonant peak
- Tailored transmission by changing the location and amount of phase shift
- High temperature stability within a 1 pm/°C
- Tunability +/- 100 pm
- Telecom wavelengths demultiplexing
- High resolution sensing (temperature, strain, ultrasonic waves)
< 1 GHz (0.5 typ) FWHM