For other applications
iXblue proposes a broad range of Fiber Bragg Gratings (FBG) to address a wide array of applications in telecommunications, sensing, harsh environments, research and development, ...
The excellent know-how in the FBG manufacturing process gives iXblue the capability to produce various filters on a variety of in house fibers. We stand ready to adapt our services to your needs from quick prototyping to volume production.
Benefits & Features
- Wide range of wavelengths
- Customized spectral shape & grating type (apodized, FP cavity)
- Insensitive thermal packaging for low wavelength shift
- High reflectivity insulation (SLSR)
- Laser diode stabilizers (LDS)
- Wavelength selective filters for telecommunications (WDM Mux/ Demux, slope filters) and other customer specific applications (FBG)
- Broadband filters (BBF)
- Low thermal sensitivity FBG for narrow linewidth filter stabilization
Laser diode stabilizer
Other filter type