For fiber laser cavity and high power applications
Fiber Bragg Grating mirrors is a critical component used to design laser cavity and are ideal for high power fiber lasers. iXblue’s mirrors have been customized to address the specific requirements of high efficiency and laser applications.
iXblue offers these wavelength selective mirrors on a complete range of specialty fibers for high power handling and standard applications. Optimized manufacturing process and testing ensure their long-term reliability in fiber lasers.
iXblue offers a dissipative package for thermal management of the FBG to ensure stability at high optical power.
Benefits & Features
- Low thermal effect
- Single mode or double clad fiber (in house fiber)
- Custom specifications available
- Specific recoating for pump guidance
- Full passive assembly available
- Packaging options : bare FBG and heat dissipative package
- PM available
- Custom design on request
Advantages of dissipative package
- Thermal and mechanical shock protection for FBG mirrors and splices
- Highly reduced wavelength drift
- High power applications
FBG laser mirrors
400, 600 nm
1070, 1080 nm
1950, 2050 nm
Hundreds W operation