52nd Annual Meeting of the APS Division of Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics
Preparations for DAMOP 2021 are underway and we are planning for the probability that the meeting will be virtual.
The Program Committee has been creating an exciting set of Invited and Focus Sessions. Meanwhile, the DAMOP Officers and APS Meetings Department have been working to find an intuitive platform for online conferencing that would allow for more and simpler interactions, networking, and easier navigation than DAMOP 2020.
The DAMOP meeting will focus on the following topic areas:
- Structure and Properties of Atoms, Ions, and Molecules
- Atomic, Molecular, and Charged Particle Collisions
- Ultrafast and Strong Field Physics
- Lasers and Quantum Optics
- Quantum Information Science
- Degenerate Gases and Many-body Physics
- Cold Atoms, Ions, Molecules, and Plasmas
- General Precision Measurements/Fundamental Constants
Don't miss our Workshop at DAMOP!
Navigating the quantum world with iXblue Photonics : electro-optic modulators and more.
Wednesday 2nd June - SESSION L02 - from 12:45 m to 1:45 pm CDT - Yves DEISS, Hervé GOURAUD, Baptiste GOURAUD, Jean LAUTIER & Bruno DESRUELLE
We will provide an overview of the iXblue Photonics product line including electro-optic phase and intensity modulators covering the C, O bands, and 800 nm, as well as polarizing fibers.
We focus on modulation solutions for quantum application, including QKD, Gravimeter and frequency tuning and locking.
This webinar will also be a unique opportunity to describe the benefits offered by the integration of the Muquans activities inside our group, and present the extension of our product portfolio. We will thus give a complete overview of the technologies developed by Muquans in the field of quantum gravity sensors as well as time and frequency metrology. More precisely, we will present a complete set unique photonic solutions optimized for quantum technologies, high performance spectroscopy and metrology :
- Micro-optical benches gathering various optical functionalities in extremely compact and highly stable fibered optical assemblies
- High power laser sources with high spectral quality
- Intelligent laser systems offering fast tunability and accurate control of the laser frequencies
- Optical repeaters capable of propagating optical frequencies along optical fibers with a stability better than 1e-19